|Advertising Resource Center|
7 Unique Ways To Get FREE Advertising
1. Give Testimonials When you purchase a product or service and it exceeds your expectations e-mail the business a testimonial. Tell them in the testimonial the benefits you got from the product or service. Give them permission to publish the testimonial on the web site if they include your sig file at the end.
2. Leave A Message When you visit a web site with a discussion board leave a message. You could post a question, interesting content or a compliment about their web site. Include your signature file at the end of the message. Some discussion boards let you post your banner ad or text link.
3. Sign Guest Books When you visit a well designed web site leave a compliment on their guest book. You could give them a compliment on their content, ease of navigation, graphics etc. When you post your compliment include your sig file so other people will see it when they sign the guest book.
4. Write A Review When you visit a web site you enjoyed a lot write a review for the web site Write about the benefits you gain from the site, the web site design, interesting online services it offers etc. E-mail the review to the web site. Tell them they can publish it on their web site if they include your resource box at the end.
5. Send An E-mail To The Editor When you read a good article or enjoy a certain e-zine, e-mail a compliment to the editor. Give the editor permission to publish the compliment in their e-zine if they include your signature file at the end. The editor may post it on his or her web site.
6. Write and let people give away a report or ebook written by you. To maximize the effect, try to make the content very niche focused.
7. Offer free services to other. Spell check their site, write articles for them, create web page templates or anything else that can be done for others or given to them for free.
Kenth "The Designer" Nasstrom is the founder of The Designed Software Series. His software can be found at http://www.kndata.com and he also owns http://www.free-newslettertemplates.com as well as http://www.costa-rican-information.com
Warning: fopen(http://www.businessweek.com/rss/investor.rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home2/johnnyj/public_html/inc/rss.inc on line 82
could not open XML input