|Advertising Resource Center|
The Motivational Triggers That Make People Buy
In order to sell more products and service, you need master customers' mind. Put youself into customers' shoes and think what customers want. You will make more profit by master these skills.
1. Use the word "fast" in your ad. People want fast results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays, we usually value our time more than our money.
2. Use the word "guaranteed" in your ad. People want to be assured they are not risking their hard earned money buying your product.
3. Use the word "limited" in your ad. People want to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare because they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Use the word "easy/simple" in your ad. People want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use, easy payments, etc.
5. Use the word "testimonial" in your ad. People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. Use the word "discount/sale " in your ad. People want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use the word "free" in your ad. People want free incentives before they do business with you. They could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use the word "you/your" in your ad. People want to know that you are talking them. This'll make them feel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
9. Use the word "important" in your ad. People do not want to miss important information that could effect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use the word "new" in your ad. People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
11. People want to make more money. They may want to start their own business, get a higher paying job or invest in the stock market. This will make them feel successful.
12. People want to save money. They may want to invest for the future or save for a big purchase. This will make them feel more secure.
13. People want to save time. They may want to work less and spend time enjoying life's pleasures. This will make them feel more relaxed.
14. People want to look better. They may want to lose weight, tone their body, or improve their facial features. This will make them feel more attractive.
15. People want to learn something new. They may want to learn how to change their car oil or build a deck. This will make them feel more intelligent.
16. People want to live longer. They may want to get in shape, eat better or gain extra energy. This will make them feel healthier.
17. People want to be comfortable. They may want to relive aches and pains or want to sleep in a more comfortable bed. This will make them feel relieved.
18. People want to be loved. They may not want to be lonely anymore or want to start dating again. This will make them feel wanted.
19. People want to be popular. They may want to be a famous celebrity or be more popular in school. This will make them feel praised and admired.
20. People want to gain pleasure. They may want satisfy their appetite or sexual desires. This will make them feel more fulfilled.
Print this list and keep it in file since it will help you make more profit.
Julia Tang publishes "Smart Online Business Tips" Newsletter which helps people to start, run and grow Internet businesses. To get tips, tactics, reliable business opportunities and promotional tools, plus over $200 free bonuses, you can visit http://www.best-internet-businesses.com
Warning: fopen(http://www.businessweek.com/rss/investor.rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home2/johnnyj/public_html/inc/rss.inc on line 82
could not open XML input